Type of website: Ecommerce
Effective date: 1st day of January, 2023
www.steamieclean.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Steamie Clean Inc. can be contacted at:
1. The personal data we will collect;
2. Use of collected data;
3. Who has access to the data collected;
4. The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
1. First and Last name;
2. Email address; and
3. Payment information.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
1. Web form.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
1. Communicate through email newsletters and coupons.
Who We Share Personal Data With:
We may share user data with the following third parties:
2. Stripe; and
3. Adyen B.V..
We may share the following user data with third parties:
1. Financial Transaction Data.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
1. For financial transactions.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it is required for any legal proceeding;
3. To prove or protect our legal rights; and
4. To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
To protect your security, we use the strongest SLL Certificate encryption for browser security available. The security standards for transmitting, processing, or storing card data / payment details, known under the name "PCI DSS", is managed and administered by third party credit card processing providers.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore, we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data, their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: email@example.com
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
1. You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of any marketing email.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
1. Functional cookies - Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
2. Essential - To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers, monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of website, ensure website is secure and safe to use; and
3. Session Cookies - Remember items in shopping cart while still browsing.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer at, firstname.lastname@example.org